Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 1

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 513 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      V C
      Participant

Good Morning. My name is Virginia and I live in California. By coincidence, this is election day in the US state of “Virginia” — a good day to start this course again? I’ve studied Kabbalah in a haphazard way on and off for many years. Each time I do some reading or start a course, my monkey mind jumps away and I return to the loneliness of the ego. Today, my intention is to remain connected to the Light that radiates from the Creator through our teachers — past and present — with deep gratitude the holy work of KabU, B’nei Baruch, Rabbi Laitman, Tony Konsinec, and all of you.

Kelly Santos
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey, I’m Kelly from Brazil living in Australia.  I’m so very new in this new spiritual part and I’m studying gematria as well… Can’t wait to understand more about this very unique and interesting topic!</p>

Fredrik
      Participant

My name is Fredrick from Tanzania my tention is to acquire knowledge which assist me to live in standard life style.

Trend Duet
      Participant

Hello,

my name is Natalie Bekker.

I am looking forward to learning here.

Kristina from Croatia. Social worker, also in pschyanalitical education.

Jimmy
      Participant

i’m here to learn how to raise my frequency and more.

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 513 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.