Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 96 replies, 93 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Hi, I’m Lu Ann. Enjoying the journey. thank you all for being here.

Esther
      Participant

Hi I’m Esther ☺️ since the first moment, in the mid 90s, that I saw images from the Hubble telescope I’ve been fascinated with this universe and the nature of reality. Super happy to be here! I hope to experience further awe and attain another level of knowing in this course.

Hello friends, I am Simona and I am here to uncover more. Thank you for this course and I hope others will find as many answers as I will.

Boke
      Participant

Hi, I am Boke and I am very interested to do this course and learn more about our reality, the world around me and the connection with my inner world.

Edward Taddei
      Participant

Hello I’m Edward and I’m just curious.

carlos
      Participant

Hello Im Carlos and Im here to learn! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.