Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 96 replies, 93 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

Hello, my name is Paul and I am from the Netherlands. I am interested in everything that has something to do with Kabbalah.

Kristin
      Participant

Hello My name is Kristin and I am in Virginia in the USA .

Om Agni
      Participant

hi i am pablo from colombia

martin
      Participant

Hi there. Martin from the UK. A member of a reform synagogue in the UK with certain leanings towards an orthodox approach. Gaining as much “knowledge” as I can stuff in to be able to try and lift our congregation out of a self induced coma to a more fulfilling life, overcoming our differences and connecting with each other, making the world a better place even  if it is a minor change.

Yai
      Participant

Saludos  para todos. Soy Yajaira y esoty haciendo los cursos de KabU tratando de encontrar respuestas. Deseo que este curso ilumine la mente de todos nosotros.

Marcy
      Participant

Marcy. Enjoying KabU lessons.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.