Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 96 replies, 93 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Manuela
      Participant

Hallo, my name is Manuela, I am from Italy, and I have just joined KabU teaching and community. I am a spiritual seeker and I am convinced spirituality should open hummanity a brand new way to live our world. I know we are at a threshold: I’m preparing myself for the change.

Varda kahalany
      Participant

Hi, I am Varda, I am in constant search of spiritual knowledge and hope that each course here is bringing me closer to understand from where we come and where we are headed.

Sean Sotak
      Participant

Hi I am Sean and I’m from the Philadelphia area. There has been a few concepts or beliefs, that as a deep thinker, seem less and less likely to be true. Having been involved with this study I am finally in agreement with my initial discernment about the big questions that too few of us examine on a real level. There are fewer and fewer events, activities, or relationships that seem satisfying and now I know why and have no doubt that all will be answered in my path to correction. Can’t wait to join in a group of 10 and experience true reality.

Shadi
      Participant

Peace be upon all my fellow students, I am Shadi from Jordan. I wish for myself and everyone to expand awareness and knowledge🤍

Zach Ansel
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Zach and I’m from Naples, Florida. I’m hoping this course helps give me an understanding of the scientific principles of Kabbalah

anatoly
      Participant

Hello everyone, im Anthony from New York and im here to study Kabbalah and to connect.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.