Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Emergent Universe Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

Hi All,
      I am from Australia & like many others here ( point in the heart initiates?) have been searching for the meaning/an understanding of …well pretty much everything, for a very long time.
      The big WHY, followed by the big HOW and of course from the egoistic perspective where do I fit in this schema….maybe I am just a mote in gods eye?
      Science is stuck on this one as well: A theory of Everything. generally I am an evidence based empiricist. However I have had the inexplicable and the synchronous happen many times in my life and feel the forces and outcomes we see and imagine …..are just too brilliant and spectacularly beautiful to be a random chance event.
      So i hope i will find or begin to find some answers here ….
      I am also doing the beginners Kabbalah course ( Pt 2 )
      Onward and upward !!!
      Thank you

Mary
      Participant

Hello, my friend introduced me to your website. I have a strong Christian background with a decade or more of studying Jewish roosts to Christianity and many years of studying Kabbalah. My friend found you on Facebook. I signed in on your website, and I am having trouble finding what she is studying, “Crack the Hebrew Code” and “Learning to read Hebrew from Scratch.” So, I really don’t know if I am on the right track. If you could be of assistance to help me find those courses, I would appreciate it. Thank you!!

Annmarie
      Participant

I am Annmarie and I am interested in learning the Kabbalah’s perspective on the expanse Universe.

Hi Im Kai. I curious about the reality we live in. In what this I all about

Maria
      Participant

Hi!

I’m Eugenia, from Mexico. I believe I was evolved by nature through pain so much that my reward is having found KabU!

The Universe was the origin of my first existential crisis at 7. After I couldn’t answer (I must have asked my parents too) where the Universe was, I felt as if my heart went void itself… I couldn’t name it, but that was my fist panic attack… then the other existential questions started bombarding me at any time. I know it’s for real that once the point in the heart awakens, nothing from this world is a strong lure. I’ve been a searcher all my life… I really hope I will finally be able to attain the spiritual world now that I found Kabbalah.

So… I know I will never know where the Universe is in this life, but putting my nose in this course about the Universe maybe is part, aside of Kabbalah per se, of closing my childhood wound.

Thank you Gianni and KabU for all the wonderful courses you offer us in here! Thank you for helping us try to develop in the Light!

eli
      Participant

Hello! I have enjoyed my life of looking for”The Field”, a good friend just suggested your course and I feel lucky to be here! A new gift from the “sham stem”. Elahe’

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.