Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lari
      Participant

Hello! I’m Larissa from Curitiba, Brazil. I’ve been studying the Torah, Tanya, Sidur, and also taking online classes on my own. I’m excited to  learn more about the Zohar.

Jojo Goodman
      Participant

hi my name is Jonathan and ive been wanting to learn the zohar and how to read the bible in a spiritual sense for a while. Hopefully this will give me a better understanding on how to read it.

Dr. Gerry
      Participant

Hello fellow students.  I am 82 years old and very happy to be in this study.  I am so glad and grateful to have found this site at the wonderful age of 82.  I still have a thirst for a deeper Spirituality and more Knowledge.  Thank you (In advance) for sharing.  May we all be a blessing to each other.  DR. Gerry

Vera
      Participant

Hi, I am happy to be here and I can’t wait to start learning the true “science” of Zohar!

Marcy
      Participant

Hello there. Can’t wait to learn about the Zohar.

Vince
      Participant

Hai, My name is Michael, been looking for this for quite a while. Happy to have found it just when I needed! Expecting to have my world flipped upside down from the course as it already has been from your YouTube channel!

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.