Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Diane
      Participant

Hi everyone, I am Diane, a Greek/Canadian, living in Greece. I have been studying Torah since 2009 and my quest for seeking the truth & the Creator slowly brought me to the study of Kabbalah. I have been spending hours of study in Kabbalah and Tanya since 2019. The Creator has amazingly guided me (mostly through the internet) to these studies and now I feel  I am ready and want to further my understanding of the spiritual wisdom in the Zohar. I feel like a child in the candy store when I think of what I am about to learn studying with these teachers and all the other students! I hope I am found worthy of this knowledge!

Anne Liu
      Participant

你好:我來自Taiwan,感謝有這堂Zohar課。

Lu Lu
      Participant

My name is Lu Ann Henderson. I’m looking forward to learning the book of Zohar. Thank you!

Esther
      Participant

Hello I’m Esther (Spanish American) living in Alicante Spain. I’m honored our creator has brought me to this community and the study of the Kabbalah … looking forward to climbing the ladder of attainment. May blessings flow to all on this path.

Annie
      Participant

Hi

I am Annie, English living in USA. Throughout my life Kabbalah has come across my path. Here I am again. Thankful and eager to learn and grow.

Looking forward to being amongst others walking the path too. Eager to learn from all.

Anthony
      Participant

I am Tony from England. Really looking forward to get a better understanding of The Zohar as it seems to be the key to spiritual development in Kabbalah. Love and Light to all

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.