Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 348 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Monique
      Participant

Hi! I’m Monique. I had a spiritual awakening in 2019 and I’ve been consciously practicing shadow work since. I find myself moving to understand the Zohar and long lost ancient technology. The things that I learn will be used to better my community and family.

Vada
      Participant

I am 73 and have been studying “ Why do people hate the Jews”. I believe that they just do not understand the massive Divine intention for this blessed group. So I have started the Zohar after 4 years of learning history and have gained a different perspective and followed Christianity straight out to Israel where I know I should be. Washington state is my home in the town of Spokane next to the Idaho border. I just can’t get enough LIGHT. I was able to ascend Oct 6,2023 at midnight with yoga. Now I just soak up Kabbalah

R-zahn
      Participant

Randall from Boulder Colorado

I am an artist in many mediums and in most ways.

The Zohar came easy to me after 1st spending years introducing my self to the Qabalah in the 90’s.  My work as an artist has always dealt with the conscious / unconscious aspect of being human. Yes the Zohar is challenging, yet those are not the first words I would use in describing it.  It is Splendor.  It is rich in wonder and the lost oral behind written scripture revealing that even mankind was not created perfect and the first versions were disgrace.  After completing 2 readings of the 5 volumes, it still brings inspiration on opening to random pages and finding something that blows my mind. It has It’s place on my reading table.

Michael
      Participant

Hello, I am Michael from South Africa now living in UK.

martin
      Participant

Kabbalah revealed, in action, experienced. All of course life changing experiences thanks to kabU and all the teachers and backroom people. Is there something missing? A deeper immersion in the Zohar I thought, so here I am. I am Jewish and a member of a Reform Synagogue in England.

Joseph
      Participant

I own the 5-volume set of  the Zohar by the Soncino Press, 2nd edition, 1984.  I have tried to read it, but it is not sinking in.  I have read several commentaries on the Zohar, but I am still seeking the secret.  This is my primary reason for joining Kabu.  I hope you can offer guidance.

Blessings,

Joe M

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.