Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

I am Tony from England. Really looking forward to get a better understanding of The Zohar as it seems to be the key to spiritual development in Kabbalah. Love and Light to all

Willie
      Participant

Hello, my name is Willie Starks and I live in Columbia, Missouri. I desire to understand the Zohar and how to apply it to my life.

Zied
      Participant

Hello my name is Zied. I’m from Tunisia. I’m taking this course cause it seems that the Zohar is the basis for understanding Kabbalah, in hope of applying its concepts to my life and understand weird stuff happening to me. I would also be glad to integrate your community. Cheers

Zachary Jones
      Participant

My name is Zachary. I am a few months into my personal discovery of kabbalah. I am a cognitive therapist by profession. I am looking forward to deeply investing myself into these courses to learn all I can about this path. Since my dear friend sent me Tony’s YouTube lecture I have been learning avidly. Thank you for putting these courses together.

Mikhail Godes
      Participant

Hi everyone.

Life is very short, right? So entering the Zohar, the most fundamental and powerful course here will be the right choice.

Love you all.

Mikhail.

Pennsylvania.

Manuela
      Participant

Hallo, my name is Manuela. I am from Italy and I have just started my journey into Kaballah. Eager to know more, so joyful to be here with you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.