Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sheila
      Participant

I am Sheila, a senior lady from Nevada. On a spiritual quest, I am here to learn.

matthew shifflett
      Participant

hello, my name is Matthew.  I really appreciate everything you do. I love this great wisdom. I constantly study.

Cristie
      Participant

Hello! just wanting to learn more and get in depth knowledge that can be applied to my daily living.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

Hi I’m Melissa from Australia listening to Dr Laitman, Tony Kosinec and others talk about Kabbalah makes me feel connected and hopeful

Monique
      Participant

Hi! I’m Monique. I had a spiritual awakening in 2019 and I’ve been consciously practicing shadow work since. I find myself moving to understand the Zohar and long lost ancient technology. The things that I learn will be used to better my community and family.

Vada
      Participant

I am 73 and have been studying “ Why do people hate the Jews”. I believe that they just do not understand the massive Divine intention for this blessed group. So I have started the Zohar after 4 years of learning history and have gained a different perspective and followed Christianity straight out to Israel where I know I should be. Washington state is my home in the town of Spokane next to the Idaho border. I just can’t get enough LIGHT. I was able to ascend Oct 6,2023 at midnight with yoga. Now I just soak up Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.