Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 348 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Josie Peters
      Participant

Hi My name is Josie from New Jersey. I’ve been a member of KabbU for almost a year and fortunately was able to attend in person retreat this past September! it was a profound experience!!! This will be my first course and I am very excited to get started!!!!

Bikom Divine
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hello my name is Bikom Divine I am from Cameroon. I am delighted to be here. May the creator open our eyes.</p>

Miguel Garcia
      Participant

Shalom!

Hello dear friends, my name is Miguel from Switzerland.

I am now a KabU student and I expect this course “The Zohar” will enhance my understanding of the wisdom of Kabbalah.

hello my name is Luis I am from Nicaragua I love to study Kabbalah thank you for the opportunity to let me stay with you this is a wonderful Journey for me and everything that surrounds me, my hopes is to learn a lot

Peter
      Participant

Hello, my name is Peter, I’m from the Netherlands and I really want to understand/attain what is written in this special book

Jason
      Participant

I’m Jason from Canada 🇨🇦. Past life kabbalist ✡️. I strongly believe Kabbalah has potential to help humanity shift toward global positive changes. Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.