Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 350 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      JJ
      Participant

hello good people, Jullian here. Not sure what has attracted me to this course or what it entails, but Baruch Hashem I have been lead here and decided to participate in this course. I’m open to whatever this course has to offer. lets see and let the journey begin. 🙂

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

Hi,am innocent from Zambia,i hope to know how to read and understand the Zohar…

Maria-Powers
      Participant

Hello. My name is Maria, of Texas, USA.

I’m a grandmother.

Studying the Hebrew letters led me to ‘The wisdom of Kabbalah.

Our journey to the other side.

Maria P.

Abidemi Kinoshi
      Participant

Hi everyone,my name Abidemi from Lagos Nigeria.My purpose of reading and to understand the Zohar is to experience the Spiritual. Thanks.

nuwanda
      Participant

my name is Luis from Ecuador , really looking forward to this experience!!!

heather
      Participant

Hello, my name is Heather, from Australia. My mantra since the 90s has always been to live my life from the greater good. I find this impossible because 99% of people around me don’t.  I feel as though governments of the world prevent most of the worlds population from unity.  Maybe just studying the Zohar will lift me into a higher realm and I will not feel so disconnected.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 350 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.