Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Musi
      Participant

Hello friends,

my name is Musa, I’m from Pakistan.

<span style=”text-align: right;”>I’m here to learn about the Creator and spiritual connection.</span>

Sol Belo
      Participant

Hi: I am Peter – on a personal quest to connect with you all.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I am here to make sense of what I am reading, I understand its in code, hopefully some of that code will be revealed. I own most of the recommended reading, but I will  end up purchasing the rest weekly as the course progresses.  I am extremely interested in the book called “The Kabbalist”  I already own both “The Zohar” and “Introduction to the Zohar” which even owning those I cant make sense of it myself.  I look forward to seeing what these are really revealing.

Helen
      Participant

Hello friends,
      My name is Helen, I wish to learn how to get spiritual meaning from this book.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

Shalom. I entered this luminous circle to see with my own eyes what Rav said about the Book of Zohar. All these years I have read many Kabbalistic books, but none of them were like Bnei Baruch and Dr Laitman. I’m sure that with you, my good classmates, I can achieve a force that is similar to the Sefirot interaction, and only the true light of poison will be revealed this way.‌

kevin jackson
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m here to deepen my understanding of the worlds that are hidden inside me, to unlock them and to rise together with you all in discovering those worlds… let’s build this screen and a better tomorrow!!! 💖

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.