Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 350 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      kevin jackson
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m here to deepen my understanding of the worlds that are hidden inside me, to unlock them and to rise together with you all in discovering those worlds… let’s build this screen and a better tomorrow!!! 💖

Kristi Mitchell
      Participant

this you tube video is what got me into Kabu – I dont know why I thought I watch tonys video first but it was this one I may have sensed the intenion behind it now I know they worked on this together – I was observing 3 diff bible codes and while digging I found this video when he said you cant just jump in I knew I had to join – this has been a amazing so far the music everything that i thought i was building in my imagination has been u alll along and excited to delve more into this course now that I am a bit more comfortable thank you to everyone behind this it is awesome to be apart of you and hope to amplify all of this !!! <3 <3 <3

Christianne
      Participant

hello every one dear friends I am Christianne and want to learn more and nore about Kabbalah Zohar, etc

Rex Zhang
      Participant

always wonder how I come here , in this world

Marika Dreudreu
        Participant

how are you rex? great to learn with you. may all our questions answered

Ralitza
      Participant

Hello

My name is Ralitza. I live in Vienna, Austria.

I am curious about the Book of Zohar. It seems to be a very important book in Kabbalah.

Let’s see where this curiosity brings me.

Greeting to you all!

Ralitza

Marika Dreudreu
        Participant

hello  ralitza, may all our curiousty be a stepping tool towards our work

Marika Dreudreu
      Participant

hello friends my name is Marika Dreudreu and I am from the Fiji islands. I am in graduate environment looking to learning with you all to be able to see and understand how kabbalists have attainned. thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 350 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.