Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Attila
      Participant

Hello Everyone, I firmly believe there is a higher power that directs everything. I have a deep desire to understand it, connect to it and live my life in accordance with its laws.

In the last few years, I have been feeling a bit lost and separated. The world we live in just doesn’t make much sense to me. Seems like everything got upside down and we are heading in the wrong direction.

I want to discover unity, live in harmony and work toward the greater good of our society as I deliver my true purpose in life.

My expectation is that by studying the Zohar I will be bestowed wisdom that will allow me to become a greater part of the whole and make a meaningful and positive contribution in our evolution.

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

Hi my dear friends, my name is Eduard from Dublin. I would like to perceive the reality through kabbalah teaching. Thanks.

Talya Machuca
      Participant

Hello, my name is Talya Machuca, I’ve been involved in Kabbalah for many years but only on the superficial, so my intention is to really get in the profound of Kabbalah.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Hi, I’m Tefo from Botswana. I’ve been a student at KabU for several months and I hope that the course will help me in my journey of one day attaining  equivalence of form with the Creator

Anthony
      Participant

Anthony from Florida. I always wanted to understand the wisdom behind the Zohar ..

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

Hi my name is Delayne and I am taking this course to better understand God and his creations including myself. I will also like to receive what the Zohar has for me so I can share it with others. Thank you for teaching us.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.