Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 350 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Pincus Mann
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>In a wonderful course</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>thank you</p>

Rachel
      Participant

hello my friends, i am Rachel from Sweden. Happy to study with you all.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

My name is Orlando Marrero, my friends call me Orlando (very original). I live in Puerto Rico Husband of 1 and father of 3. Been a student in KabU for a couple of years now and just can’t get enough. I welcome you all.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

Hello, my fellow travelers.  My name is Joanne and I’m living in Greenville, SC at this moment.  The spark in my heart prodded me to the studies of Kabbalah and I am grateful to find such an incredible format to do so. I look forward to connecting with the hidden language of the Zohar. I’m excited!

Nancy
      Participant

Hi I’m so grateful this wisdom has been revealed for the sake of humanity in general

Brad
      Participant

I am Brad, I have studied some of the other mystery schools and I am excited to get more in depth with Kabbalah, and in creating fertile soil for studying the Zohar.

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 350 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.