Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 374 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sdiq Al-Atroushi
      Participant

Hello my name is Sdiq, whatever I get from this course is whatever I need. I don’t know what to expect, but whatever is meant for me will be 🙂 love you all

Luc Berthiaume
      Participant

To All,

My name is Luc and I live between Montreal and Ottawa in Canada. Since my retirement I’ve been working on my spirituality starting with meditation and now with Kabbalah following now with reading the Zohar. Expecting to start accessing the road to the degrees.

Tracey Joubert
      Participant

Hello. My name is Tracey. I live in Louisiana.  Many years ago I became interested in the Zohar and Kabbalah. I even purchase the 23 volume collection of The Zohar. I read occasionally and of course had trouble understanding. I was moving and donated them to my library in town. Now I wish to truly learn the Zohar and advance as the creator wills for me. Thank you for this opportunity.

vivek
      Participant

Hi

I am Vivek from India. I have followed many spiritual paths. With Kabbalah and Zohar is my final path to understand purpose ofy life.

ARD51306
      Participant

Hello!  My name is John Duey, and I live outside of Columbus, OH.  I’m 55 years old, married with 3 daughters.  Like most of you, I’ve ran the gambit of spiritual systems, but I always come back to Kabbalah.  The Zohar is a fascinating book that I wish to know how to approach.  I am greatly looking forward to this course.

Janina Paasonen
      Participant

I’m Janina from Helsinki and I’ve been associated with Kabbalah for few years.  I see Kabbalah as my religious path for life and I study it with serious attitude.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 374 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.