Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Beth
      Participant

Hi. I’m Beth from Sydney, Australia. I’ve been looking at Kabbalah for a few years now, on and off, and hoping this course will bring the concepts together for me. I’m a bit hesitant about group work as I’m a loner when it comes to study. 😊

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

Hi, I am Marouane from morocco I discovered the wisdom of kabbalah 2 years ago it answers many of my questions about life and reality so hope to discover more in this course about ourselves and truth.

George
      Participant

I am intrigued by the book of Zohar. I would like to know the knowledge and enlightenment that Zohar offers.

Mike
      Participant

Hi I’m Mike and I live in Florida. In college we all had Norton Anthologies and in the front of every snippet of literature or poetry there was some intellectual designated to explain to us how to read the following piece, historical settings, and some editorial content. I always skipped those. I just wanted to read the piece itself and experience it. I don’t feel the same way about the Zohar–I feel strongly that learning from authentic sources how to approach this book is important. I get the feeling that when you can properly approach and open this book that the book somehow opens you.

Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

Good day all,
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Sifiso Mpongose from South Africa, I have faith above reason that this course will expand, grow and develop me, to correct my ego in order to bestow light to my Creator and others.</p>

Naomi
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Naomi, and I am from MN but reside in Texas. I am in this course to get some quality from reading the Zohar. Make some spiritual progress.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 349 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.