Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 348 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Hello Friends,

I’m Maria from Hungary and joined this series of KabU courses to learn, how we humans can comprehend and implement with joy the original wish of the Creator by following the Straight Path of the Kabbalah.

Stephen
        Participant

Szia Mária,

Én is Magyarországról vagyok, Budapestről. Pár hete csatlakoztam, és egyre izgalmasabb számomra a Kabbala és a Zohár. A Bibliát is olvasgatom és kíváncsi vagyok, hogy hogyan illeszthető össze a Kabbalával. Rendeltem két magyar könyvet is Tőlük, de még nem kaptam meg.

Üdv István

Hello all. Well, all who read this, anyway. I couldn’t possibly address all of humanity at one tune, could I?

Could I? https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.ac7e6b589666300a70fe7df52281ffb5&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fl378uGXDMP9p8Mt7W%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=gy67nKET%2f2vft2UPA0YzQRQqdVZ0ECUOcGsA9ZgRlnw%3d

I am already experiencing quite amazing things. Well, amazing for me, anyhow…. and for everyone and everything. ha ha!

I’m getting it.

Shalom!

Dan

Brandon Hopkins
      Participant

I’m Brandon and I’m intereated in practical applications of Kabbalah and as always, in gaining deeper understanding of the whole Reality

Stephen
      Participant

Hi everyone, I am Stephen from Budapest, Hungary. I am eager to get the answers to my questions and get wisdom from The Kabbalah and The Zohar. For a while I am studying the Bible (OT and NT), and I am curious to know how the Bible and the Kabbalah complement each other.

Thanks

Bernardo
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Bernardo, living in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Far too many G-d moments to doubt or ignor his existence. But I wonder, if he’s so interested in me, why pour so much light in such a weak vessel. I feel broken, stagnant and unable to reciprocate to the point of bitterness. Hoping to become stronger and more discerning via kabbalah and zohar teaching.

Fernanda Ianella
      Participant

Good afternoon, my name is Fernanda, Brazilian, living in Orlando, FL.

Kabbalah is bringing me peace from my heart and teaching how to deal with some questions about my existence here in this planet.

Viewing 6 posts - 313 through 318 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.