Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

• This topic has 361 replies, 333 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by NORI.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 346 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mackie
      Participant

Hi All… My name is Immaculate AKA (Mackie) I was born and raised on a farm in southern Italy. my family migrated to the USA when I was six. This past year has been such a miracle, in the past I would have said a    B-less-ing And we don’t want to be less we want to be more, more of who we truly are and nothing less. Before 20/20 I felt that everything around me was going so fast and was trying to catch up or that I was feeling left behind and yet I knew I wasn’t but that was the feeling. When 20/20 came to be I never felt more connected to myself and others and no longer had this feeling that I was alone! I actually was in BLISS! there was a feeling of something greater taking place,  all of these feelings of the magic that is available to all of us started to become clearer to me. I realized that I have been groomed all along for these times and what is to come and for the first time have a sense of being led to my purpose for this journey.

Michael
      Participant

My name is Michael. I’ve read books and articles in the past pertaining to Kabbalah only going as deep as my mind or ego would allow at the time. I now desire the wisdom which would enable me to be more like the creator and in effect, touch the lives of others.

Andrea
      Participant

Hi there,

My name is Andrea and I came across with Kabbalah recently but I really don´t expect anything from it since expectation is one of the many tricks the ego uses to keep us mindless.

But I do want to be grateful for this opportunity to gain some wisdom from the KabU community and its teachers.

Kind regards to all of you!

Yohana Mlowe
      Participant

hallo my name is Yohana, and I’m looking forward to learn more  so I can expand my understanding about self and force around me

Mosean
      Participant

greetings peace and Blessings,my name is moshe and I  am grateful too be able to need to bestow and find and fulfill my purpose in this beautiful awesome expression and experience ov Love light unity and praise!

Pamela B
      Participant

Hello. My name is Pamela. I’m interested in Kabbalah because it’s a map of the soul of man and the journey to and from infinite love. Who wouldn’t want to learn this?

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.