Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 348 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mosean
      Participant

greetings peace and Blessings,my name is moshe and I  am grateful too be able to need to bestow and find and fulfill my purpose in this beautiful awesome expression and experience ov Love light unity and praise!

Pamela B
      Participant

Hello. My name is Pamela. I’m interested in Kabbalah because it’s a map of the soul of man and the journey to and from infinite love. Who wouldn’t want to learn this?

Deej
      Participant

Hi, I’m Dave, I’m from Ireland, just a life long seeker so no expectations as I’m new to the subject merely come with an open mind. I had never heard of the Kabbalah before I read an article on some blog two days ago which caught my interest because of the concepts presented. I just felt drawn to find out more.

Anonymous
      Inactive

“HAIL-O” Everyone…I stopped using the extremely NEGATIVE  greeting of HELL-“O”! My “American label” is Alan Siegel. My Hebrew identification is “CHAIM” (Life). I’m a 70 year old human who has FINALLY awakened to my Essential Eternal BEING Nature!! It’s funny; it took me “a long time” to realize that it TRULY takes “NO TIME” (Eternity) to BE the “ABSOLUTE LIGHT OF CONSCIOUSNESS”!! My purpose “now/here” is to share THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH in this Relative dream world! Simply stated; “TO SHINE THE UNIVERSAL LIGHT AND EXPOSE THE DARKNESS OF RELATIVE IGNORANCE!!! Helen Keller (a force of nature) once said, “The only thing worse than being blind is: HAVING SIGHT BUT NO VISION” (INSIGHT)! Most humans are trying to forget the year “2020”! I consider it a significant “sign/symbol”. Any eye doctor will tell you that “20/20” is PERFECT VISION!!! I “regained” my essential transparency  in 2020! Chaim

JDF
      Participant

I don’t know what to expect. I’m from San Anselmo California.

JDF
      Participant

Hi. I’m John.

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 348 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.