Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 6,235 through 6,240 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,037 1,038 1,039 1,040 1,041 1,042 1,043 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies November 1, 2021 at 1:52 pm EDT #184993 Gordon Keith EppardParticipantHello , My name is Gordon. I’am a gnostic and curious . Hope to learn something here… November 1, 2021 at 8:20 am EDT #184972 Mohammed Enejoh SuleParticipantHello,My names are Mohammed Enejoh Sule, I am here to understand and grow more in knowledge so I can see things in different perspectives. I am overwhelm.I can’t wait to start this journey. November 1, 2021 at 5:49 am EDT #184961 BENParticipanthi i am beth from the philippines November 1, 2021 at 2:54 am EDT #184937 Kristina VLAHOVIĆParticipantHi! I am Kristina from Zagreb, Croatia. November 1, 2021 at 2:53 am EDT #184936 Kristina VLAHOVIĆParticipant<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi! I am Kristina from Zagreb, Croatia. I am a social worker, and also I am in psychoanalitic education.</p> November 1, 2021 at 1:58 am EDT #184932 Gail PeacockParticipantHi allI am Gail from South Africa AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,037 1,038 1,039 1,040 1,041 1,042 1,043 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 6,235 through 6,240 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In