I’m a new grandmother, and I want to be prepared to answer my granddaughter’s queries. I have been trying to study kabbalah without a teacher for about ten years, and it is very difficult to progress. What I have learned surprises me because my Jewish mother seemed to have some deep insight into kabbalah, which continues to amaze me. Also, I’d like to better understand a vision I had when I was about 4; I’m hoping there are answers here.
My name is Peter. I reviewed Kabbalah Revealed by Anthony Kosinec on Youtube and became fascinated because it answered some questions I have had all my life about what this life is, why, what is the purpose, why bad stuff happens in spite of our society’s efforts, etc.
I went through that course twice and invited a friend to look at it. He did not go beyond 10 minutes before his flood of doubts set in. I did not push him at all but I found that his responses irritated me in their unreasonableness.