Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,571 through 6,576 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #58861
      JASON
      Participant

      Hi,  Im Jason from NJ.   I need to become unblocked and live thru the soul instead of going through life on the periphery

    • #58752

      Hi Teddy here

    • #58740
      Megan
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Megan from the US. I’m hoping to gain understanding of the purpose and meaning of life. Looking forward to joining everyone on this journey & grateful for this course and platform!

    • #58739
      dipti
      Participant

      Hello all,

      My name is Dipti. Hope we all find what we’re looking for in this life and after . Regards.

    • #58712
      Sarah Ngugi nzeki
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>Hey members, am Sarah ,kenyan but i leave in Uganda. My aim is to learn how to connect correctly with others , attain truth….in all my experiences and to hopefully cross the burrier into spirituality. Thanks 😊
    • #58696
      Don Taylor
      Participant

      Hello, My name is Don. I live in Hawaii / U.S.  I have been on this great journey most of my life now. Along the way I have been guided along the way receiving knowledge and wisdom in a  gradual manner, building upon the previous lessons. I believe I’ve been led to your course as my next step. I’m looking “forward” very much.

Viewing 6 posts - 6,571 through 6,576 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.