Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 19 hours, 5 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 7,039 through 7,044 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,171 1,172 1,173 1,174 1,175 1,176 1,177 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 8, 2021 at 4:29 am EDT #51080 m.koohjaniParticipantHi guys,my name is Mohammad and I’m 21 years old from Iran. May 8, 2021 at 3:57 am EDT #51075 MarinaParticipantHi, my name is Marina from the Uk, I’m here to find the light and return it back to the universe. May 8, 2021 at 3:29 am EDT #51069 PrajaktaParticipant<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, i am prajakta from india. Looking forward to know essence of life and reasons and remedies on sufferings in life.</p> May 8, 2021 at 3:08 am EDT #51063 JesseParticipantHi,I am Jesse,I am curious to learn who I am and getting to know more about life and its meaning, and in the process to find inner peace. May 8, 2021 at 2:24 am EDT #51060 Prophet Timothy oluwagbemiga ERIJESUParticipantI am Timothy am interested in knowing about kabbalah & secret about life moreso about the knowledge of creation. May 8, 2021 at 2:22 am EDT #51059 Prophet Timothy oluwagbemiga ERIJESUParticipantI am Timothy am interested in knowing about kabbalah & secret about life moreso about the knowledge of creationAuthorReplies< 1 … 1,171 1,172 1,173 1,174 1,175 1,176 1,177 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 7,039 through 7,044 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In