Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 18 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,063 through 7,068 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #50930
      Anas Afzal
      Participant

      Hy My name is Anas afzal. Curios to know about kabalah. I want to know about school of thougts of this” hidden science”

    • #50926
      katrina koy
      Participant

      Hi,
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m Katrina from London. I was born into christian culture but always curious of how spirituality is understood in other cultures.  There is something fascinating about Kabbalah and Im happy to learn something new</p>

    • #50924
      Madhumita Roy
      Participant

      I am a teacher by profession.confused about religion but have questions about life and why are we here .I saw a video and got interested

    • #50913
      john
      Participant

      Hi, hope everyone is waking . I have had several experiences that started with a want or loss and ended up a awakening to a degree , then years of silence (so I thought) from the universe in between . Almost 52 years being human, this time seems different and I found this instead of the “Matrix” 1999 movie which gave me no further info but want to learn and understand. I had my first, that I know of, experience/awakening around 20-21 years old after a simple, very successful , job interview . I look forward to understanding more and  continue my journey !

    • #50903
      Shmuel Phetheni
      Participant

      Hi Shabbat Shalom beloved brothers and sisters

    • #50900
      Sifiso Mpongose
      Participant

      Good day all,

      My name is Sifiso Mpongose from South Africa.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,063 through 7,068 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.