Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 hour, 47 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 7,201 through 7,206 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,198 1,199 1,200 1,201 1,202 1,203 1,204 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies May 4, 2021 at 4:32 am EDT #49799 Will MbokaziParticipantHiI am Will, and I’m here to learn about the reality of life.I’m glad to meet yallThank you May 4, 2021 at 4:28 am EDT #49796 LEKHA SHRIParticipantWant to know universal truth May 4, 2021 at 4:13 am EDT #49792 Arnab GoswamiParticipantHello, I am Arnab, I reached here because I was finding this power no matter what it was called in different ages, I was looking for it so determinedly.Thank you so soo much team, keep up the good work. Thank yo.. May 4, 2021 at 3:47 am EDT #49785 RehanParticipantHi,Rehan Fasih here. I want to learn Kabbalah. May 4, 2021 at 2:34 am EDT #49771 ClintonParticipantHi everyone,My name is Clinton.Currently living in New York.On a journey to discovering more about myself and the purpose of life, why I am here? May 4, 2021 at 2:33 am EDT #49768 siR_Me MburuParticipantHello participantsAuthorReplies< 1 … 1,198 1,199 1,200 1,201 1,202 1,203 1,204 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 7,201 through 7,206 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In