Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,231 through 7,236 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #49575
      Regardo Armani
      Participant

      I am Regardo Armani from South South region of Nigeria. Over the years, l have been so inquisitive and thus had to delve into much researches. However, my desire to further seek more knowledge in kabbalah will therefore be considered as an added advantage as no knowledge is a waste.

    • #49548
      Hayley Moore
      Participant

      Hello I am Hayley from South Africa.  I’m very interested in learning more about Kabbalah theories and philosophy. I am a family constellation facilitator and enjoy learning as much as I can about the metaphysical world.

    • #49544
      James
      Participant

      Hello, my name is James Nnamdi Eze. I am a Nigerian from the south east of Nigeria. I am interested in learning, and I want to know about  Kabbalah.

       

       

       

    • #49543
      Azad
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, I am Azad from Bangladesh. I am very excited to no more about Kabbalah.</p>

    • #49538

      Hello!

      I a am faisal from pakistan i am very intrusted to know how to kabala work

    • #49532
      Sreya
      Participant

      Hi , I am sreya from India. Love to study about ancient world, the creation and the creator, the magic and the mystery of the world. I heard the term Kabbalah once…and it’s time to dive in it…hope for the best experience. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,231 through 7,236 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.