Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7,273 through 7,278 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #49258
      Akililu Getinet
      Participant

      Hi, my pleasure to become involved and very eager to get new ways of thinking and looking at fundamental concepts of reallity, wisdom, ancient knowledge….

    • #49256
      Ahsan
      Participant

      Hi, My Name is Ahsan and I am from Pakistan. I hope to get good knowledge and wisdom from this course

    • #49253
      Maria
      Participant

      Hi.
      My name is Maria and I am looking forward to the Kaballah course and I hope it will bring more light to my previous studies of the Bible. What I have heard and seen until now from the videos seems to be very promising.

    • #49249
      Raja Chandio
      Participant

      Hi everyone,

      Dr.Raja here from Pakistan

       

    • #49244
      Brindusa
      Participant

      Hi, I’m BrînduÈ™a and I’m interested in having more information about Kabbalah

      • #49345
        Adnan Jadoon
        Participant

        I am Muhammad Adnan ,and m looking for this subject to get into a world of  light and surely not for suffering

    • #49236
      Raphael
      Participant

      Hi family,

      Am Raphael kodie from Ghana

Viewing 6 posts - 7,273 through 7,278 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.