Hi my name is Samantha and I’m from the beautiful SA, and what I would like to learn from Kabbalah is how to connect more with nature and the space/s we occupy as everything and everyone is connected, why we are here and what our purpose is for being here. I would like to know more and have some of the questions answered that I have asked all my life and hope that I can have a more positive and fulfilled outlook of this wonderful thing we call life.
Hi my name is Samantha and I’m from the beautiful SA, and what I would like to learn from Kabbalah is how to connect more with nature and the space/s we occupy as everything and everyone is connected, why we are here and what our purpose is for being here. I would like to know more and have some of the questions answered that I have asked all my life and hope that I can have a more positive and fulfilled outlook of this wonder thing we call life.
I am Daniel from Dhaka. An engineer. Many times I feel alone. When I saw Kabu advertisement, I decide to spend my time with this for my betterment of mind. Yes, I am a newcomer here, thats why I want to say everybody – HI. Thanks a lot. I wish my time with this session will find a great vibes.
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, my name is Thomas from Ghana and i want my life to be transform to transform others both physical and metaphysical.thank you.</p>