<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, I am xolani from south Africa, I want to become a Christ. I am in the process of starting a non profit organization that aims to bring my community together while building a solid structure to end poverty and crime, so we can properly express love for each other, I think circumstances are used so we support low vibration energy therefore amplifying it in our reality, so of we can change the circumstances, we can change which energy are we amplifying in our reality.</p>
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Shalom ….</p> <p style=”text-align: left;”>My names are Okeke Sunday..I’m from Nigeria , I love Judaism I have embraced Judaism and now I’m introducing judiasm to my circuit or community of Christianity , An ” igbo proverb says : a leopard doesn’t only go to the river to lap water but also its prey are also there to quench their taste .kaballah I believe is the knowledge of supremacy to quench every taste of strive to learning.</p>
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 7,501 through 7,506 (of 7,787 total)