Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 7,495 through 7,500 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 1,247 1,248 1,249 1,250 1,251 1,252 1,253 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 29, 2021 at 2:11 pm EDT #47476 NatanaParticipantI am Natana LomoroI prefer to know this science of every thing April 29, 2021 at 2:09 pm EDT #47473 Mubashar AbdullahParticipantI’m Mubashar. And I just want to discover myself. April 29, 2021 at 1:59 pm EDT #47467 zain ul Abideen 2.0ParticipantHi, i am Uzma from Pakistan ! i want to learn techniques and wisdom which can transform people life and want to remove sufferings. I also want to understand what is Magic and role of magic in any ones life. Best Regards April 29, 2021 at 1:56 pm EDT #47464 Kamoda Prosad SahaParticipantHi, I am Dr. KP Saha from Bangladesh. I want to know the things. April 29, 2021 at 1:52 pm EDT #47462 Gwen wParticipantHello, I am Gwendolyn Whitfield from Texas.Im excited to be here. April 29, 2021 at 1:37 pm EDT #47454 MauriceParticipantHi, my name is Maurice. I am from Harrisburg PA.AuthorReplies< 1 … 1,247 1,248 1,249 1,250 1,251 1,252 1,253 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 7,495 through 7,500 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In