Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 787 through 792 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bianca
      Participant

Hello everyone! I hope this message finds you well. My name is Bianca, and I am grateful to be here with all of you today. As we begin this new year, I wish you a Happy New Year filled with joy, success, and peace. It is January 01, 2024, at 2.30 am here in Bucharest, Romania, and I believe we can achieve great things together if we set our minds to it. Let’s make this year one to remember!

Marom
      Participant

Im searching for what i seem to have found before.

Velisa g
      Participant

Hello, My name is Velisa.  I live in the southern part of the United States. I had been a part of Christianity and studied the Torah. I never felt truly connected. While studying Jewish Mysticism, I learned of Kabbalah. I watched the 6 hour video and the teachings resonated with me. And now, I’m here. Eager to learn. I expect to connect to the Creator.

V.

Paul
      Participant

Hi everyone I’m Paul . I’ve had the 23 volume Kabbalah Center International English translation of The Zohar for 15 years now and have had trouble getting any useful understanding of it. So I hope to change that and maybe a lot more.

Brynna
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Brynna. I am a psychotherapist and lifelong spiritual seeker. I have always felt an inexplicable attraction to the mysteries of Kabbalah, but have never really known how to deepen my understanding of it. Looking forward to the expansion to come!

Michael Parkhurst
      Participant

Hello, my name is Mike, I got interested in sacred geometry and spirituality shortly after the awakening of my heart center. This happened in August of 2020. Afterwards I felt a strong pull to the sun, and paying attention to its cycles and flares. Now im here!

Viewing 6 posts - 787 through 792 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.