Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 793 through 798 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jonah
      Participant

Where do I begin …Hello.  it feels so selfish to introduce myself.  

Lily
      Participant

Hey everyone, I’m new to Kabbalah and excited to learn more here. I found this course while studying Neville Goddard, who learned from a mystic named Abdullah that knew about Kabbalah. I didn’t know about Kabbalah before, but now I’m super interested!

Glenda Auerbach
      Participant

Hi, I’m Glenda. Several years ago while caring for my husband prior to his passing I learned the value of giving myself to the universe. I realized how little control I had and how much there was. At that point in time my spirituality started to grow in leaps and bounds. I have been searching for the right place for me.

I have always been aware of Kabala, in college I almost studied it, but it did not feel right… I was too young. At 68 years old in the beginning of a new chapter of my life, I think that this learning is something worthwhile. If I don’t explore it, I will never know if it is right for me. So, it is time to learn

Ben
      Participant

Hello my is Ben. I am a somatic psychotherapist and have been led here through a series of connections. I have been on a deep spiritual quest since my teenage years (45 now), and am always looking to grow and challenge myself to go deeper and discover who I really am. My heart felt a connection with this material after recently coming across it so I wish to listen to that and continue the journey. I have studied other spiritual systems over the years and have heard of Kabbalah before so am looking forward to exploring further.

Albert Luppens
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am new to Kabbalah and look forward to this course

Arturo
      Participant

Hello Dear fellow colleages… My name is Arturo and I am located in Mexico…. I find Kabbalah very much interesting to undestand the life, our pourpouse on it and finally attain the connection with our creator…

Viewing 6 posts - 793 through 798 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.