Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 781 through 786 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      joao
      Participant

Hello.

My name is João.

I found very interesting the Kabbalah reveald videos on youtube, and i would like to know deeper the essence of the kabbalah wisdom.

Al
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Albert. I’m looking forward to studying the wisdom of Kabbalah with you. May 2024 be a year of insight and love for all of us!

Amanda
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Amanda from Stafford in England. I’m so pleased to be joining you all. I’ve been listening to Kabbalah podcasts for a while now which has whet my appetite for more. I love to learn (and hopefully understand) and am really grateful for your time and energy in putting this course together. Here I go, it’s a new year & today is Day 1 of what I’m sure will be an amazing journey 😊

Hello! You can call me Flone. I plan on studying Kabbalah through the rest of my life (or maybe even the ‘next’s). Saying hi to all of you from the Philippines!

Leah Aguirre
      Participant

Hi all! My name is Leah. I feel a strong pull towards learning about Kabbalah. I’ve been dancing around it since I was a child, and it looks like it’s time to dance with it now. I’m thankful this course exists.

Marie
      Participant

Hi everyone, my name is Magalie, Im very excited to be part of this course, im looking foward to it.

Viewing 6 posts - 781 through 786 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.