Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 3 hours, 13 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,177 through 1,182 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 10, 2025 at 4:38 pm EDT #432700 JudeParticipantHiMy name is Jude and I live in Wales. I’m interested in what this can teach me. April 10, 2025 at 3:49 pm EDT #432693 KariParticipantI’m Kari from Sweden, and I want to learn more! April 10, 2025 at 3:40 pm EDT #432692 EliParticipantI’m Eli from Sydney Australia and very interested to discover life mysteries and who we are April 10, 2025 at 3:31 pm EDT #432690 MinooParticipantHello, I am Minoo from Canada.I want to learn about Kabbalah April 10, 2025 at 2:05 pm EDT #432675 ♾️ PowerParticipantOk, my name is reyad Yemane yohannes am originally from Ethiopia but know am living in Romania am expecting New world 🌍 view the all I need from KabU This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by ♾️ Power. April 10, 2025 at 1:28 pm EDT #432668 CaroleParticipantHi, everyone. I’m from Scotland in the UK. I’ve dipped my toe in and out of this knowledge for as long as I can remember. Now ready to go for it. 100% Looking forward to this course. Thirst for learning Kabbalah.AuthorReplies< 1 … 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,177 through 1,182 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In