Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,159 through 1,164 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #432795
      Sepehr
      Participant

      Hi My name is Sepehr. I live in Rome and I want to convert to Judaism and learn the wisdom of Kabbala and its my honor to be among you.

    • #432792
      Aloysious Conteh
      Participant

      Good day everyone, I’m Aloysious Conteh I’m from Sierra Leone West  Africa. I would love to learn more about kabbulistic movement for my personal and spiritual growth

    • #432789
      Cat
      Participant

      I’m Cat, just interested to learn a little bit

    • #432784
      Dianne
      Participant

      Hi my name is Dianne and I am excited to learn more.

    • #432771
      Di
      Participant

      Hello! I’m Di from Melbourne Australia. Am looking forward to learning more about the Kabbalah. Cheers!

    • #432767
      San
      Participant

      Hi everyone, my name is San and I live in Munich, Germany. I am so excited to start this journey and connect with you all. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1,159 through 1,164 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.