Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,165 through 1,170 (of 5,276 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Stasha
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Stasha. I am actually here to grow and refresh my knowledge of Kabbalah.

I from North Carolina, am unmarried with no children, and have two master’s degrees. Despite my degree of education, I find Kabbalah to be a challenging subject because it’s like nothing I’ve studied before.

Marita
      Participant

Hi, I’m Marita, excited to have found my way here to learn more about the mysteries of Life!

Soso
      Participant

Hi I’m Soso.

I’m so excited to finally be part of this wonderful journey. Can’t wait to really understand how the Universe works and The Upper Force.

Maria
      Participant

Hi! I’m Maria. I’m a beginner, but long-time seeker, excited to learn more. Thank you for this opportunity!

Josh
      Participant

Hi! I’m Josh, and I watched the original Kabbalah series with Mr. Kosinec on YouTube many years ago when spirituality first bloomed inside me in what felt to be a more true way. There was a deep intuitive truth that I felt from the course which has been with me as I have deepened in my spiritual journey, but there was also a level of obscurity that kept me from fully receiving it. I am here in large part to feel if I can receive this updated version from a deeper space.

Alexandra
      Participant

Hi, I am Andra and have been on a spiritual seeking path for as long as I can remember. Even as a child. Very much looking forward to what I can learn here. Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1,165 through 1,170 (of 5,276 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.