Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,201 through 1,206 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #432579
      Henry
      Participant

      My name is Henry. I was brought up in a conservative household, but always had much stronger, spiritual leanings. I’ve had my share of ups and downs in life, and now I am increasingly looking to Kabala to lend me support and guidance for the rest of my life.  Thanks, it’s a pleasure meeting each of you, and hopefully conversing and learning with all of you

    • #432573
      Dwight
      Participant

      My name is Dwight. I live in the USA (Virginia) and I am looking forward to this class.

    • #432565
      David
      Participant

      David. I’ve always been interested in unusual things. I believe we’re trained from early on in kindergarten to follow the straight line the straight arrow and much of the time, not to really question or use our imagination. At this point in my life, I wanna use my imagination and see what else is out there in the world

    • #432562
      Fiona
      Participant

      Hi

      Just interested in the Kabbalah. Looking forward to starting this course. I am from New Zealand.

    • #432556
      Carl
      Participant

      My name is Carl Peruzzotti.  Raised Catholic, I have always loved world history and a few years ago I became fascinated by the birth of Christianity, which led me to second temple Judaism, the history of the Jewish people and the creation and development of the Jewish religion. I came across Yehuda Berg’s book, The Power of Kabbala, which made the most sense to me of any belief system I have encountered.  I have only scratched the surface and want to learn more, applying its teachings to live a more enlightened, principled, meaningful life.

    • #432554
      richard
      Participant

      I live in the province of Manitoba Canada,

      curious  about Kabbalah and the tree of life.

       

Viewing 6 posts - 1,201 through 1,206 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.