Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,213 through 1,218 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies April 9, 2025 at 11:47 am EDT #432463 PerlaParticipantHi, my name is PerlaRosa. I am here because I have been hearing a lot about Kabbalah in the last year, and for some reason, I find it resonating with me. April 9, 2025 at 10:41 am EDT #432451 FouadParticipantMy name is Fouad, I live in Canada, and I want to understand Kabbalah because I’m searching for a deeper meaning in life. April 9, 2025 at 9:27 am EDT #432442 OliverParticipantHi, my name is Oliver. Want to know the Kabbalah. April 9, 2025 at 9:00 am EDT #432440 NicoleParticipantHi my name is Nicole , I am here to further my study of kabbalah April 9, 2025 at 8:54 am EDT #432439 ChantalParticipantChantal here, from Australia. Wanting to understand more. This resonated with me so I joined the course to learn. April 9, 2025 at 8:39 am EDT #432438 AnnaParticipantHi I’m Anna from the uk, just wanting to learn more about myself and the world around meAuthorReplies< 1 … 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,213 through 1,218 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In