Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,219 through 1,224 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Arrion Johnson
      Participant

Hi, my name is Arrion. I aspire to utilize what I learn about the Kabbalah to make more sense of my calling and direction in life. The journey, thus far, has been a blessed one and I can only imagine what Source has for me to work with and integrate into this shared reality of the mundane.

Arrion Johnson
      Participant

Blessings!

Amy
      Participant

Hello – I am very new to Kabbalah and am hoping this course will help me gain more knowledge.

Maria Natividad
      Participant

Hola , mi nombre es Maria, hace tiempo deseo entrar más profundamente en la realidad de la Creación y las leyes por las que se rige nuestra existencia.

Melissa
      Participant

Hello, I am Melissa and I am looking for answers that I believe can be found here

Ben
      Participant

Within this United Kingdom which is the Highest of all ego lies the Truth of the Origins of Light within the written words of “Simchah”. And within Simchah yud hav with the vaca hey will always be out conscience of peace for all families no matter if that familiar point in the heart knows or does not know. This is why we live.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,219 through 1,224 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.