Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 5,059 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Helo, Im Alex from Sweden. I expect this course to explain how my spritit can correct itself. Also to learn more about how creator that hidden and how it correlates with ego

Poetry Master
      Participant

I’m Glo, I am 24 and interested in learning more about the world around us.

Antonio
      Participant

Buongiorno, mi chiamo Antonio ho frequentato vari corsi Universitari, il quale una Magistrale in Sociologia e una Magistrale in Scienza dell’Alimentazione e Nutrizione Umana, una Laurea triennale in Scienze Olistiche, ho frequentato quasi tutte le discipline bionaturali prendendomi attestati e diplomi.

Sono un grande appasionato di esoterismo, ho partecipato a vari gruppi, e sono alla ricerca della Conoscenza Umana.

Un caro saluto e a presto

Dr. Lombardi Antonio

Debbie
      Participant

My name is Debbie and I’ve been a student of Kabbalah for a couple of years now. Looking to expand my current knowledge.

artan jashari
      Participant

Hi Everybody,

Ben Malol
      Participant

Hey, I’m Ben and feeling called to learn Kabbalah 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 5,059 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.