Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 5,049 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Amos Robinson
      Participant

I came across an article in the Jersusalem Post that Kabbalah explained the connection between storms and the spiritual, and wanted to learn more.  My name is Amos.

Hakan Cildir
      Participant

My name is Hakan, I want to learn more about Kabbalah.

Jen W
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m Jen from Michigan. I have been on a long journey to grow my spirituality and find a greater fulfillment through a connection to the divine. I grew up fundamentalist Christian but left in my 20’s and found great comfort in Reform Judaism which has led me here. I look forward to learning and experiencing what I can and grow in the process.

Scott Preisner
      Participant

Hello, I’m Scott.

Sef McCarter
      Participant

Hi i’m Sef. Much of what I have felt and thought seems to call me to Kabbalah. It is kind of all starting to make sense which is both exciting and kind of nerve wracking. I want to gain a deeper understanding of my and everyones connection to the Light. I feel like as I mark the end of my 29th year of life, a big transition has started that I have been waiting for my whole life and sought after.

Annie
      Participant

Hi, I’m Annie, I am called to Kab again and again. I want to understand more, and find more peace in understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 5,049 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.