Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,297 through 1,302 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #432014
      Marc
      Participant

      My name is Marc and I am interested and seeking more answers to the many questions about life in its wisdom and all the unanswered questions for greater spiritual understanding.

    • #432004
      Oksana
      Participant

      Hello, I’m interested in learning more

    • #432001
      Diana
      Participant

      My name is Diana and I wish to come deeper for to understand this wisdom pleasure.

    • #431999
      Alina
      Participant

      My name is Alina and I have been exploring different realms of spirituality for many years and for some reason never got the chance to study Kabbalah in dept. So I’m very exited for this. Thanks

    • #431993
      aris
      Participant

      hi I am Aris I always had an interest in Kabbala that I want to explore

    • #431987
      Paulo Viegas
      Participant

      Hello I am Paulo from Portugal, hope to learn a lot

Viewing 6 posts - 1,297 through 1,302 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.