Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,291 through 1,296 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #432036
      Meir
      Participant

      Hello Meir here

      from USA/Israel and I just want to learn more

    • #432035
      Meir
      Participant

      Hi Meir here from USA/Israel and I just want to learn more

    • #432034
      Isaac
      Participant

      My name is Isaac from Canada. It is my please to be part of course. I’m here to broaden my knowledge in kabbalah teachings

    • #432030
      Mark
      Participant

      Hello I’m Markus P.  Like to know more about the secrets of life.

    • #432016
      Dana
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Dana

    • #432015
      Allyson
      Participant

      hi I’m Allyson. I am I interested in learning the Kabbalahand see how it effects my life

Viewing 6 posts - 1,291 through 1,296 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.