Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,309 through 1,314 (of 5,278 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      martin
      Participant

Hi Martin here from Southampton in the south of the UK. I belong to a Reformed Synagogue in Bournemouth UK, although I must admit I am probably on the “orthodox” side. Most of my study has been through CHABAD. Kabbalah became an interest through the book of Tanya and then became a consuming search for meaning and purpose. So I am looking forward, with much excitement and some trepidation, to the journey ahead.

George Beridze
      Participant

Hello, my name is George. I acknowledge the deep mystery and reality of sephirot. It is deeply interesting and fascinating for me and I believe it has everything to do. with how are lives are expressed, and perceived. I’m happy to learn and happy that this mystery is acknowledged by so many peers who want to learn and find redemption.

Tendai Shumba
      Participant

Hi. my name is Tendai , l am excited to begin this journey of seeking the truth and wisdom of Kabbalah

Ignacio Do
      Participant

Hi everyone, I wish you all peace profound in your endeavors. I hope those prejudices that blind us all in life disappear. That the noise made by our egos, ignorant judgments, and fears surrender to such unconditional love given to us by our creator. That this course and path help us one step closer to reaching back to the source. Because now I understand that not even my life is mine and all this is just a mirage for my acknowledgment and fake food for my Ego. Is then that you truly understand the true meaning of life, when you ask for forgiveness and redemption. These are my 2 cents to you, my brother. Meanwhile, peace, peace profound to you.

Andrew G
      Participant

Hi everyone I am Andrew and am excited to delve into this and learn more about Kabbalah.

Shadi
      Participant

Hello all brother I am here to learn the great wisdom of Kabbalah and I am looking forward to this course. I thank Capu for allowing us to join as well. I would be happy to meet all my brothers.🙏💙

Viewing 6 posts - 1,309 through 1,314 (of 5,278 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.