Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,423 through 1,428 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #429322
      suhaimi jamil
      Participant

      Hi i am beydin

    • #429299
      Greta
      Participant

      Hey i’m Greta. Always being interested by differentcsystems of velief but never foiund any that answers what i feel

    • #429293
      titas
      Participant

      hello my name is Titas a loving and simple dude and i hope to understand and grow as i find fulfillment

    • #429269
      Anthony
      Participant

      Hi, I saw some of your videos on YouTube a few years ago and have been interested in learning more ever since.  Looking forward to this series.

    • #429266
      Sandra
      Participant

      Hi!

      My name is Sandra and I am from Croatia. I am really happy to be able to participate in this course with all of you!

      Best regards to everyone!

    • #429263
      Yuli
      Participant

      Good morning, my name is Yuli, I was born in Honduras but move to Canada 30 years ago  unfortunately I miss the first session but I m happy to join to join new word of Kabbalah and be part of this journey along with everyone in the group, which make me so grateful.

      thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1,423 through 1,428 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.