Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day, 6 hours ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,411 through 1,416 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies March 12, 2025 at 10:20 pm EDT #429465 Amanda McCombsParticipantHello. I am Amanda. I am excited to start learning and growing as an individual. I am from upstate NY in the mountain region. March 12, 2025 at 8:01 pm EDT #429446 JeremyParticipantHi from Melbourne Australia. This course came up on Facebook and I’m deeply curious about the subject and inquiry into the nature of reality… March 12, 2025 at 3:55 pm EDT #429424 NancyParticipantGreetings. This is Nancy from the Adirondacks of NY. I am interested in bringing light in these very dark times. March 12, 2025 at 11:04 am EDT #429406 ShallyParticipantHello, I’m Shalva and I’m not sure what to expect but I’m interested. March 13, 2025 at 10:35 am EDT #429499 VirginiaParticipantHi, Nancy. Are you anywhere near North Creek? I lived there as a child. March 12, 2025 at 10:16 am EDT #429402 JaschaParticipantHello,I am Jascha and am looking to broaden my understanding of the esoteric teachings of the Kabbalah. March 12, 2025 at 8:33 am EDT #429396 gParticipantHello, my name is Genia and I’m interested in learning about KabbalahAuthorReplies< 1 … 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,411 through 1,416 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In