Hi ! I’m Aby a pensioner living in Israel. Married with three kids and eight grandkids. Good luck to us all in getting an insight into this intriguing subject.
Hi there, it’s Val here from Ontario. 👋💜 When I saw this I jumped right in knowing I wanted to learn about Kabbalah. I am a learner of many things as I accept within me all that feels right for me. I have seen much ado about Kabbalah in the past so here I am myself ready to learn. It comes when the student is ready. Many Blessings to All!🌸💜🌸
Hello/ Shalom/Salam, My name is Salma. A retired health care worker and teacher. Â I am a forever student, curious now to learn about the mystic and esoteric practices of various religions and philosophies. I am fascinated by the commonalities found in each, be it Sufism or Kabbalah. Cant wait to get started.