My name is Robbie, and I have been interested in Kabbalah for a very long time but have had no formal training. Apparently, when I was 4 years old, I kept questioning my parents and grandparents “Why are we here, and what is the point of life?” This annoyed them because they couldn’t answer (or likely never questioned). So, finally, after so long, I am excited to start studying with all of you.
I have a broad interest in spirituality. I have recently discovered my natural ability of understanding the soul, gaining a qualification in Soul Retrieval healing. I have an interest in Emotional Intelligence, Human Design and Numerology (although mathematics doesn’t interest me at all). Recalling parts of my life I consider significant has my awareness more sensitive towards the realms of life and death. I believe that understanding the soul as much as you can will help you be grounded in who you are while learning the different aspects of Kabbalah.
Hello friends! Am Vincent. Am going through a lot in life, before now everything I touched usually turns into gold but for 10yrs now I have been stuck and nothing is working again, am in debt, can’t get a job so I need a serious spiritual training to enable me rise and I hope Kabbalah will help gain that.
Hello lovely folk, my name is Marta. I’m here because I’m ready to learn more about Kabbalah as I’m truly curious about it. Greetings to all of you out there. 😀👋🏻
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 1,495 through 1,500 (of 7,787 total)